If you find yourself with some extra turkey this Christmas, this super easy Asian turkey salad recipe is a refreshing way to spruce up your leftovers!
Easy Asian Turkey Salad - Love Your Leftovers
For the Dressing
- 2tbsp brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp nam pla (fish sauce)
- 4 tbsp rapeseed (canola) oil
1. Combine the vinegar, lime juice, nam pla, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl. Season to taste.
For the Salad
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 100g beansprouts
- 30g mint leaves
- 2 banana shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium chilly (large if you prefer it hotter), deseeded and sliced
- Leftover roasted turkey, thinly sliced.
1. Mix the beansprouts, carrot, shallots, chilly and mint together in a large bowl. Set aside
2. Reheat your leftover turkey in a pan on low heat, before placing on top of the salad
3. Add your dressing, and enjoy!